Tuesday, December 20, 2005

At odds with myself.

I like bunny rabbits, kittins and playful puppies.
It makes me fuzzy just thinking about them.

Why can't everyone be happy?
Take a minute and smile-
Doesn't that feel great!

How's your bowel movement?
I'm am very regular.
I think that's important for a happy long life. Don't you?

I am trying so hard to be normal- not a negative word, yet.
I'm very proud of myself...so far.
No sarcasm, no profanity.

I really like it when the sun shines-
but it's OK if it rains; we can still have fun indoors.
We can bake cookies with lots of sugar...ummmm.

This posting is so nice.
I don't know how long I can continue...
it's beginning to hurt.

I like to wear shoes. They make my toes happy,
and keep my feet warm and toasty.

Butterfies are nice. They are so colorful.
Remind me of summer.

The laughter of children is like the sound of music...


I hated that
f@#*ing movie...No-No! Stop that!
It was a nice movie, filled with singing and hope and... and...love.

I love love, and sex.
Hard wet sex!...Oh no...no...must not regress- must be strong!!
Ohhhh baby- Yeaaaa Do it!
TAKE IT BITCH!!!!

F@#K EVERYBODY! I CAN'T BE NICE ANYMORE...I just can't!...
AAARRRGGG!!!!

I'm sorry dear reader, I think this post has gone terribly wrong.
Polyman2 is having a breakdown of sorts.
We have to get him back on his medication.

Please accept this as a formal apology and stay tuned.

5 comments:

Jake said...

Pretty funny stuff...

Polyman2 said...

Thanks Jake...
I try.

Polyman2 said...

I feel like poor Gollum...
poor me.

Theresa said...

The YOU at the end was a lot less scary than the YOU at the beginning.

Polyman2 said...

Sometimes Theresa,
I scare myself...